Our Wish List
- Postage stamps
- Humane traps (Tru-Catch are the kind we use the most www.trucatchtraps.com)
- Pet food (Purina, Friskies, 9-Lives)
- Use of copier for educational materials
- Towels, blankets, fleece
- Cat beds
- Chicken baby food or chicken broth (without onions) for young kittens or sick cats
- Tuna fish or jack mackerel to bait humane traps as we catch feral cats for Trap/Neuter/Return
- Food and water dishes, especially the no-tip style
- Cat litter (clumping or regular)
- Paper towels
- Scratching pads
- Copier paper
- Flexible heat packs which can be heated in the microwave or a pot of water. Snuggle Discs are great also.
- Handmade or purchased thank you notes with a pet theme
- Building materials; plywood, 2x4s, T-111, asphalt shingles, insulating foam board (for constructing insulated feral cat shelters)
- Small dog or cat pet doors
- Shaw’s receipts
- Styrofoam chests; maybe you receive a Holiday ham or turkey packed on dry ice and don’t know what to do with the styrofoam container afterward? Also ask at your veterinarian’s office. They frequently receive refrigerated meds in these types of containers. They are ideal for feral cat shelters.
If you have any of these items to donate, please leave us a message at:
or drop us a note at either of our mailing addresses.
We will make arrangements to pickup these items from you.